Now you can accept payments in VendorFuel using..
Here are the major changes you will find with the following new version releases:
- Fixed an issue preventing PayPal SDK from being enqueued properly
- Payment Processor JS/CSS will only be enqueued if enabled
- Resend Order can now be used to resend Failed Orders
- Order Notifications can be viewed in View Order
- Reactivated Quickbooks oauth menu
- Added publishable key field to Authorize.Net payment processor. Now uses accept.js hosted form
- Added enable as primary cc field to all payment processors. Only one may me enabled at a time
- Added enable PayPal Checkout separate from primary cc processor
- Stripe and Squareup have been added to payment processors
- Separated full name for store subscriptions into first name and last name
- Began work on SEO improvements
- Added WP Rest API endpoints to retrieve and set Authorize.Net/Stripe publishable keys
- Localize publishable payment processor keys
Check out our Documentation & Support site to learn more details.
And if you haven’t already, download VendorFuel v 2.8.3 from the WordPress Plugin Repository and Ignite your eCommerce!